NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THERE IS NO FEE TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED IN RANDOM DRAWINGS FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO HAIR SALONS OR SIMILAR BUSINESSES LOCATED IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Beauty-Lab LLC Salon Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to hair salons or similar businesses that are located in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Entries must be submitted by an authorized representative of the business (“Participant”). Void outside the US, in Puerto Rico, and wherever prohibited by law. Employees, contractors, directors and officers, and vendors of Beauty-Lab LLC (“Sponsor”), its subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, and fulfillment agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, domestic partner and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible to participate as Participants.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. US Eastern Time on September 20, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. US Eastern Time on October 15, 2021 (the “Entry Period”).
Submissions received after the Submission Period will not be considered valid submissions, unless Beauty-LAB LLC deems to extend the sweepstakes.
It is the Participant’s responsibility to check the Sweepstakes Site regularly throughout the Sweepstakes to stay informed of any new or updated deadlines. Beauty-Lab is not responsible for any Participant’s failure to do so.
Note: Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting a Submission, Participant expressly agrees to participate in supporting marketing and other promotions and endorsements for Sponsor and its partners. Official Rules will also be posted at the Sweepstakes Site during the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes in two ways: (1) enter online at [https://us.ikoohair.com/pages/ikoo-will-pay-for-your-rent] (the “Sweepstakes Site”) and complete the on-line Official Entry Form to join our mailing list accessible from the “giveaway” tab during the Entry Period. Participants entering the Sweepstakes may be asked to answer several optional questions; however, whether these questions are answered will not impact eligibility for the Sweepstakes; or (2) mailing a submission containing your name, address and telephone number to: Attn: Sweepstakes Entry, Beauty-Lab LLC, Republic Center, 325 N. Saint Paul Street Suite 3100, Dallas, TX 75201-0329 (“Mailed Submissions”). Mailed Submissions will be dated as submissions on the date they are received. Mailed submissions received after the Submission Period for will not be considered valid submissions.
All submissions will be given equal weight when selecting a winner. No purchase is necessary to enter. One entry per participant per Submission Period.
Submissions must be received prior to the Sweepstake deadline and adhere to the above guidelines. Submissions that do not meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules and, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, will be void and ineligible for a prize.
- PRIZES: After applicable verification and subject to compliance with these Official Rules, Prize Winners (each a “Winner”) will each receive the following prize: a cash prize in the amount up to [$15,000 USD] to be paid via ACH transfer in twelve monthly installments, beginning January 1, 2022 based on monthly salon rent invoice. Winner will be responsible for all banking or other fees associated with the transfer. In its sole discretion, at any time, Sponsor may choose to substitute the monthly transfers with a single lump sum payment of the remaining prize balance.
Prizes are only to be awarded to a winning salon to be used for a legitimate business purpose. Participant is no entitled to receive any portion of the prize for any individual or personal use.
In the event that, prior to receiving the full cash prize, the winning business: (i) goes out of business; (ii) closes its commercial bank account; or (iii) otherwise fails to continue to operate as a hair salon, the Winner forfeits any uncollected portion of the prize and Sponsor will not award the remaining prize. Participant may not receive any portion of the prize into a personal account or otherwise in their capacity as an individual.
Each prize is nontransferable and non-refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No lump sum cash or other substitution may be made except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value for any reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner will be responsible for all other costs and expenses not specifically mentioned herein and all applicable federal and local taxes on the receipt and use of the prize. You agree that Sponsor shall not be liable for any damages or losses you incur using or related to the Prize.
- SELECTION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: On [October 15, 2021] unless extended by Beauty-Lab LLC, the winner(s) will be selected. Odds of winning prizes depend on the number of eligible entries received during Entry Period. All entries are subject to verification and approval by the Sponsor. All decisions regarding prize awards will be made by Sponsor and are final and binding. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules and Regulations, or if the prize is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner drawn from remaining eligible entries.
Sponsor shall not be responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, garbled, or incorrect entries. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Participation constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules in their entirety. Participant warrants that it is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any loss, damage or expense arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
- WINNERS' OBLIGATIONS (DELIVERY & DOCUMENTATION): Before being declared a winner the selected Participant may be contacted by email and notified that they are eligible to win. The selected Participant must reply within one (1) business day of notification and provide the Sponsor with a contact phone number, email and address. The Sponsor will then email the Winner and he/she will be required to sign and return within one (1) business day of notification a declaration of eligibility and a liability/publicity release, which:
- confirms compliance with the Sweepstakes Rules;
- releases the Sponsor, its affiliated companies and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, the Sweepstakes judges and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with the Sweepstakes, the Participant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use or misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and
- grants to the Sponsor the right to use the selected Participant’s name, address and likeness in any form of advertising relating to the Sweepstakes without further notice or compensation.
If a selected Participant: (i) cannot be contacted by email within one (1) calendar days of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable; or (ii) fails to return the Sweepstakes documents within the specified time, then he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and the Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Participant from among the remaining eligible entries.
A Participant may decline to be a Winner by notifying Sponsor within one business day following notification, in which case the declining Participant forgoes any prize or other features associated with winning the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a Participant if Sponsor deems disqualification appropriate.
If a prize is valued at $600 or more the potential winner must also sign and return an IRS W-9 form, within the stated time in order to claim the prize.
Potential winners will be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner (by random drawing from the remaining entries) if:
- the required documentation is not returned within 14 days after receipt of any request to provide documentation;
- prize notification letter/email or prize is returned as undeliverable; or
- potential winner is disqualified for any reason.
By accepting any Prize, each Participant receiving a Prize thereby agrees to use of his/her name, address, likeness and/or Prize information by Sponsor for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation.
DECLINING PRIZES: A Participant may decline to be a Winner by notifying Sponsor directly within one week following the Sweepstakes deadline, in which case the declining Participant forgoes any prize or other features associated with winning the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a Participant if Sponsor deems disqualification appropriate.
RECEIVING PRIZES: After verification of eligibility, each Prize winner will receive the prize through ACH transfer in twelve monthly ($insert amount) installments, beginning January 1, 2022. Winner will be responsible for all banking or other fees associated with the transfer. Any winners that receive prizes valued over $600 will receive IRS 1099 form in the amount of their prize at the appropriate time. Prize winners are responsible for any taxes, fees or other liability resulting from their receipt of a Prize regardless of the value of the prize.
- PARTICIPANT’S WARRANTIES AND OBLIGATIONS: By submitting a Submission, you agree that you have full right and authority to submit the Submission and are an authorized representative of the entering Business. You are solely responsible for your Submission. All registration information is deemed collected in the United States.
Participation is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. You are responsible for checking applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction before participating in the Sweepstakes to make sure that your participation is legal. You are responsible for all taxes and reporting related to any award that you may receive as part of the Sweepstakes.
Each Participant is solely responsible for all equipment, including but not necessarily limited to a camera, computer and internet connection necessary to access the Website and to develop and upload any Submission, as well as all costs incurred by or behalf of the Participant in participating in the Sweepstakes.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties or Facebook resulting from participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties or Facebook for technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any of the following occurrences: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Sweepstakes Site, in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestions on the Internet or the Sweepstakes Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of Prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Sweepstakes Site. Use of the Sweepstakes Site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor the Sweepstakes Parties and Facebook are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of the Sweepstakes Site or Facebook or the download of any information from the Sweepstakes Site. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the Participant agrees to resolve any dispute individually, without resort to any class action. By accepting a Prize in the Sweepstakes, Winners agree that the Sponsor, Sweepstakes Parties and Facebook shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any Prize. Except if Winner is a resident of TN, or where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, Winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES AND FACEBOOK FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR, THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES OR FACEBOOK BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Start Date, End Date, and the right to modify, add or remove additional Sweepstakes deadlines for any reason. Any changes will be communicated through the Sweepstakes Website.
In addition to the uses of personal information described in that Policy, Sponsor will use information you provide through entry into the Sweepstakes to administer the Sweepstakes.
SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or un-enforceability of any provision of these Sweepstakes Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Sweepstakes Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision was not contained herein.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: Participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts located in Dallas County, Texas; and (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event, attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
WINNER LIST/RULES REQUEST:
SPONSOR: Beauty-Lab LLC, Republic Center, 325 N. Saint Paul Street Suite 3100, Dallas, TX 75201-0329. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor at the Sweepstakes Address, not Facebook. Entry information is being provided to Sponsor and not to Facebook.