Manager, Global Amazon & Specialty E-Tail
ikoo is cemented in German high quality standards, creating industry shattering propriety innovation to simplify women's haircare routines without sacrificing quality, efficacy and ethical standards. We offer high-performing and cruelty free hair care products and tools; for women to empower women.
With recent expansion into the US, we are seeking a results-driven Manager, Global Amazon & Specialty E-Tail to oversee the global scaling of our e-tail business. This is an exciting opportunity to drive customer level growth in the digital space and contribute to the success of a young, agile brand. ikoo is available in 27 countries across professional salon, retail and e-commerce distribution channels.
This individual will report directly to the global head of marketing and will develop and execute strategies to build brand awareness, scale revenue and increase profits through data driven solutions.
The Manager, Global Amazon & Specialty E-Tail will be focused on developing our robust sell-out strategy across our global e-tail business. In this role you will partner closely with our Amazon agencies to manage the business and drive sales velocity, prospect new market opportunities and identify competitive advantages within the Amazon community and digital landscape. Additionally, you will identify opportunities to initiate sell-through with our key partners in partnership with our global sales team.
The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset and drive to succeed in a start-up environment. Key competencies and behaviours include: passion for beauty, strategic leader, self-starter and collaborative team player, digitally savvy, detail-oriented, solutions-driven, creative and analytical thinker, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Grow and accelerate brand awareness and sales across our Amazon EU and US accounts
- Develop a holistic consumer e-tail experience
- Maintain expertise of the Amazon and e-tail landscape; new features, competitors, trends and growth opportunities
- Manage relations with our Amazon Agencies to define, track, and analyze KPIs
- Update, monitor and analyze e-tail P&L and internal tracking sheets; weekly and monthly sell-through, inventory forecasting, A&P spend, ROI performance assessment/optimization, operational expenses
- Develop & deliver sales revenue projections and brand growth strategies
- Architect e-tail roadmap for current and future business opportunities
- Create consumer feedback processes to grow Amazon reviews, enhance performance and drive new product development and innovation
- Work collectively with global Sales team to execute a successful omni-channel strategy; determine and align on product assortments, launch plans and price positioning
- Collaborate with Marketing, Creative and Digital teams to develop and execute advertising, promotional activations and content requests
- Work closely with Operations to provide sku level sales data and forecast inventory needs
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience working with Amazon Marketplace and a sound understanding of Vendor and Seller Central
- 2-4 years of client account management
- Proven track record of growing sales and scaling a digital brand
- Strong strategic, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Intuitive grasp of the beauty client and a drive to impact and satisfy customer needs
- Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis and communicate results verbally and visually
- Proven success in project management and working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems and work independently with a focus on delivering results
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment that is rapidly changing
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills to build forecasts and manage P&L’s
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and web-based applications
- Proficiency in English, German is preferred.
- Beauty/Haircare experience preferred
- Flexible and comfortable working across multiple time zones
- This position can be remote with the ability to travel domestically and internationally or based in the Munich, Germany HQ