E-Commerce Account Manager – Amazon
ikoo is cemented in German high quality standards, creating industry shattering propriety innovation to simplify women's haircare routines without sacrificing quality, efficacy and ethical standards. We offer high-performing and cruelty free hair care products and tools; for women to empower women.
You don’t have to fit in to have great hair.
@ikoohair | #ikoo
Headquartered in Munich Germany, ikoo is an indie, female empowered brand of high-performing, premium hair care. Our company was founded around our proprietary and ergonomic hair brushes that gently massage the scalp while providing painless detangling. ikoo has since evolved into a full range of nutrient-rich wet care products and innovative hair appliances that promote stronger, healthier hair.
With recent expansion into the US, we are seeking a results-driven E-Commerce Account Manager to oversee the management and development of our Amazon business in the EU and US markets. This is an exciting opportunity to drive customer level growth in the digital space and contribute to the success of a young, agile brand. ikoo is available in 27 countries across professional salon, retail and e-commerce distribution channels.
This individual will report into the Director of E-Commerce & Digital (located in Munich) and will develop and execute Amazon specific strategies to build brand awareness, scale revenue and increase profits through data driven solutions. The E-Commerce Account Manager will partner closely with our Amazon agencies to manage the business and drive sales velocity, prospect new market opportunities and identify competitive advantages within the Amazon community and digital landscape.
The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset and drive to succeed in a startup environment. Key competencies and behaviors include: passion for beauty, strategic leader, self-starter and collaborative team player, digitally savvy, detail-oriented, solutions-driven, creative and analytical thinker, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Grow and accelerate brand awareness and sales across our Amazon EU and US accounts
- Develop a holistic consumer Amazon experience
- Maintain expertise of the Amazon landscape; new features, competitors, trends and growth opportunities
- Manage relations with our Amazon Agencies to define, track, and analyze KPIs
- Update, monitor and analyze Amazon P&L and internal tracking sheets; weekly and monthly sell-through, inventory forecasting, A&P spend, ROI performance assessment/optimization, operational expenses
- Develop & deliver sales revenue projections and brand growth strategies
- Create consumer feedback processes to grow Amazon reviews, enhance performance and drive new product development and innovation
- Work collectively with global Sales team to execute a successful omni-channel strategy; determine and align on product assortments, launch plans and price positioning
- Collaborate with Marketing, Creative and Digital teams to develop and execute advertising and promotional activations and content requests
- Work closely with Operations to provide sku level sales data and forecast inventory needs
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience working with Amazon Marketplace and a sound understanding of Vendor and Seller Central
- Proven track record of growing sales and scaling a digital brand
- Strong strategic, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Intuitive grasp of the beauty client and a drive to impact and satisfy customer needs
- Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis and communicate results verbally and visually
- Proven success in project management and working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems and work independently with a focus on delivering results
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment that is rapidly changing
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills to build forecasts and manage P&L’s
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and web-based applications
- Beauty/Haircare experience preferred
- Flexible and comfortable working across multiple time zones
- Remote position with the ability to travel domestically and internationally
Please submit your Resume to email@example.com.